Friday, June 6, 2014

You Can't Hide Your Pride: Pete Cahall

The Principal at my alma mater in Washington D.C. has opened up about his sexuality to students. As a yearly event, students at Wilson High School sets one day aside to honor and celebrate their pride. At the school's second annual event, the principal took the stage to share his story, the story behind his sexual orientation with students. He went on to share that he spent 50 years hiding in the shadows and that he hid all of his life:
"I want to say publicly for the first time because of your leadership, care and support that I am a proud gay man who just happens to be the principal of Wilson High School..I'd be a big hypocrite if I didn't speak my truth"
For more, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete